- What are you most proud of in your current role?
- What can I as your manager do more to bring out the best in you?
- What can I as your manager do less or stop doing to help you shine more?
- What else do you require from me to help you move forward?
- What’s holding you back to give your awesome best at work?
- What can you let go of to be more effective at work?
- What would you really want me to ask you to help you achieve more?
Your team doesn’t need any fixing, it may need perspective. You as the leader need to ask questions to discover what you can do better to increase your team’s performance.